CREATE INTERNATIONAL DONATIONS
Centres, Staff and Ministry Projects Donations
Thank you for your donation.
Become a Create International Supporter
- Create International (International Directors Office)
A Create International Centre (Indicate centre: India, Thailand, Australia, Taiwan or Create-Emerge)
An Individual Staff Member (Indicate which staff member)
- A specific project or piece of equipment (see below for details)
If you have any questions, or don't know how PayPal works, please feel free to contact us at any time via our secure contact form.
Special Projects Needing Contributions
1. Create International has produced 55 cross-cultural media production packages for the world’s least reached peoples. The goal is to complete another 150 unreached people productions in the next ten years. We will need to increase our production output and partnership with other mission agencies and churches. Our next project is for the Pattani Malay and Southern Thai Muslims. Create International will specifically be working with an international church planting team who have been working among this people group for over eight years. To date, less then 0.1% of the 4 million Muslims of Southern Thailand follow Jesus. Workers believe that these projects will accelerate the reaching and transformation of these peoples and community. Create International has been asked to produce the following media tools:
a. Evangelistic Film (in several languages/dialects and adapted to the culture of these peoples)
b. Prayer and Mobilization Film (to inspire the Body of Christ to give, go and pray for these people)
c. Contextual Gathering/Home Church Training Film
Project 1 Unreached People Production Costs $15,000
2. God has challenged us to focus our training efforts on raising up an army of arts and media missionaries from among the “Emerging Mission Force” of Asia. This requires affordable housing and equipment to impart skills to communicate with excellence. There are many who are willing to make the effort to equip themselves to serve the Lord more effectively from the developing nations of Asia. Although they have little resource; they have an abundance of passion and vision.
Classroom Setup cost:
a. Tables and chairs, whiteboard and bookshelves $950.00
b. Data Projector and accessories $1000.00
c. Eight Graphics/Video Computers $10,500.00
d. High Speed Network Hard drive system $1000.00
Project 2 Arts and Media for Missions Training Development
Classroom Setup cost $13,450.00
Scholarship Fund for Developing Country students: $10,000.00
Project Total $23,450.00
3. Increase the effectiveness of our evangelistic websites for Hindus, Buddhists, and Muslims. Our Muslim evangelistic website is now in English, Arabic, Indonesian Turkish and soon for Thai Muslims. It is receiving an average of over 1000 visits per month. Our goal is to have it translated into at least 6 more major Muslim languages (Farsi, Bengali, Chinese, Urdu, Central Asian Russian “Islamic Russian dialect”, and Dari.) Iran alone has more then 5 Million Internet users and a 2,500% Internet usage growth rate. We want to be prepared to meet them with the gospel online and follow them up appropriately.
Project 3 Development and translation of our Evangelistic Websites US$5,000
4. An animated evangelistic video series (9 stories with contextual fine art and amination to reach Muslims worldwide). Two years in the making, it will soon be launched in Arabic, but additional funding is needed for other requested language groups including (Uzbeck, Urdu, Bengali, Indonesian, Gulf Arabic, Yemenese Arabic, Thai, Uighur and Krygyz)
Project 4 God’s Way Evangelistic Viral Video language versions US$10,000
5. Our 20/20 Plan: To produce at least one contextual media presentation for every least evangelised mega people group by the year 2020 so that all people groups can see and hear the gospel message (Romans 15:20,21). Our goal is to get at least 10-20 other mission agencies, churches and media producers to take on 5-10 of the remaining 160 mega (over a million) peoples who currently do not have their own contextual evangelistic audio-visual resource for their people group. Representatives of the “Global South” and national believers and film producers are requesting our specialized training to enable them to help with this goal. We are now running seminars, skype video training and coordinating Create Equip Tours internationally to help toward this mandate. More funds are needed for training, equipping and production costs for the remaining unreached people groups who do not have any contextual audio-visual resource
Project 5 20/20 Vision Fund (Training and Productions) US$50,000
6. Freely distribute 10,000 copies of our latest 15 evangelistic films. We have the contacts in all of these people groups and will be undertaking a coordinated distribution to 10,000 households. In just one example, the Turkish Muslims we have already seen over 20,000 copies of our evangelistic and church planting videos distributed. We want to duplicate this effort in all of the people groups for which we have produced resources.
Project 6 Distribution of 10,000 copies of 15 key evangelistic films US$75,000
7. We are developing a scholarship fund for students from developing nations who want to equip themselves for effective ministry towards unreached people groups. Also, we are needing to expand our training and production facilities to provide space for workers as well as inexpensive housing for students with little financial resources.
Project 7 Scholarship fund and Expansion of Training Facilities US$150,000