Become a Volunteer/Intern
Interested in coming to work with Create International on a temporary volunteer basis? This could be a very fulfilling time of ministry for you and may help you to discover more about how God is leading you in the future. Interns who have practicum requirements for university programs are also welcome. Several of our staff have graduate degrees in communication areas.
Create International is always pioneering and expanding new areas of ministry and each of our staff functions in different areas of service. In the same way, all who volunteer with us may serve in different areas as well as their focus ministry. There are always new things to learn and experience at Create International.
We have internships available in the some of the following areas:
- Music Production Try your hand at producing music for cross cultural video productions and for our ethnic and inspirational music library’s. Work alongside our vibrant video production team! A ￼knowledge of Sound track pro would be key.
- Web/IT Internship How would you like the chance to contribute to evangelistic website development for unreached peoples? Work alongside our IT team! A knowledge of WordPress and/or CMS would be key.
- Video Editing Internship How would you like to create evangelistic viral videos? Use your skill in Video Editing to make short films, that can influence millions of unreached peoples. Also come up with visual concepts to mobilise people to the frontiers. Final Cut Pro or Premiere would be helpful.
- Animation Internship. Flash, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator – if you have understanding and skill in these – you can try your hand at short inspirational 2D or 3D Animations. Contact the team where you would like to intern for more information and the optimal time to volunteer.
- Illustration Internship Interested in Illustrating materials that will be used to present the gospel to the Unreached? We offer cross cultural expertise and a creative working environment.
The best time for internships is Jan – March. And July to September. However we are open to negotiate other times – depending on our time frame for on-field production and the length of your internship.
Graphic Designers – calling Adobe CS Pros (Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator especially) who just love to create and establish visual identity and basis for branding & marketing well — we need you! This is a highly sought after area for us, as we are constantly developing, launching, and communicating about new resources, training, and conference opportunities to serve the Body of Christ!
Staff applications will be provided upon request.